imc STUDIO 5.2R16
imc STUDIO 5.2R16 is the new standard delivery version as of 2020-07-20 and replaces the previous version.
Including imc WAVE and the firmware and devices driver package imc DEVICES 2.13R7.
- This current version will replace all earlier versions of imc STUDIO.
We generally recommend to always use the latest release version, provided on this page for download.
- In case you currently work with an imc STUDIO 5.2 revision earlier than R7, we strongy advise you to update [IT#30949].
If you have any questions, our imc hotline will be happy to help you.
- The Update from imc STUDIO 5.0 or older to imc STUDIO 5.2 is not for free.
An archive with earlier versions of imc STUDIO (complete packages including their corresponding imc DEVICES firmware and device drivers) is provided at: imc CLOUD.
In the document "Info_imc_STUDIO_vs_imc_DEVICES" you will find detailed information about the following topics:
- Rules and guidelines on compatibility
- Operating multiple versions of imc DEVICES simultaneously
- Installation procedures
- AddOns vs. Revisionsl
The update from imc DEVICES 2.6 or older to imc DEVICES 2.13 is not for free.
Safety certificate imcCert.cpt for imc REMOTE SecureAccess
The imc REMOTE SecureAccess allows direct and secure access to a device, even with activated Firewall. Only imc devices having serial numbers 14000 and higher are supported, for which the associated activation code has been provided.
For transfer via a secure https-access, the "imcCert.cpt" certificate is necessary.
For the activation, please go to
Setup -> Configuration -> Device properties
into the Device configuration. Under Access protection (right column), you can navigate to the certificate. Please select the certificate "imcCert.cpt", which you have downloaded before and saved under the installation path under Firmware\Idif\, e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\imc\imc_DEVICES_2.9R4\Firmware\Idif".
This certificate is valid until 19.02.2022 and must be replaced upon expiration.
- Please copy the Repair.exe and the dirrepair.bat in the corresponding archive with the defect files and then run the dirrepair.bat in a DOS-window. After that it should be possible to open the files.